– removed sort of build.prop lines to fix camcorder voice
– vendor rollback to mcaosp
– kernel mcaosp default
– fixed SELinux policy to fix unsupported device in recovery
– vendor patches to enable prebuilt zram swap
– added some sort of swap properties in vendor/build.prop
– added some sort of whyred properties in system/build.prop
– some adjustment at ramdisk init.rc
– some adjustment at vendor to hopefully fix bt audio issue
– updated system biometric-fingerprint hal
– hopefully fixes volte icon and those jio, airtel sms thing
– fixed vold binary will be available as separate patch ( Available Below )
– some oos overlay resources : ambient display, dark navigation bar
– default oos vold binary failed to eject internal sd at shutdown
– some oos features : system update, screen off gestures, face unlock
– reading mode calibration
– maybe more depends on vendor (for example : volte icon)
– 1+ has do some things to their rom to prevent other devices got the complete feel of OOS, for the example is those overlay issue, so dont ask me to deal with em, find yourself the way to fix it and report to me so i can merge with the rom next update.
– Shutdown Reboot fix will be available as separate patch to avoid ur internal got wiped.
– feel free to enjoy other rom if u have issues with this build.